This site answers frequently asked questions on CoCreate Modeling,
a 3D CAD application which was previously known as OneSpace Modeling,
OneSpace Designer Modeling (OSDM), and
before that as SolidDesigner
. The focus of this web site is on
customization and programming. Thanks to
, everyone can contribute
by editing pages on the site. If you are not familiar with the TWiki collaboration
platform, please visit WelcomeGuest
Hier werden häufig gestellte Fragen zu CoCreate Modeling
beantwortet. (OneSpace Modeling hieß vormals OneSpace Modeling,
OneSpace Designer Modeling
und davor SolidDesigner.) Der besondere Schwerpunkt dieser Website liegt auf eigenen
Anpassungen und der Programmierung von CoCreate Modeling. Dank TWiki
kann jeder beitragen, indem er Einträge hinzufügt oder
erweitert. Wer TWiki noch nicht kennt, dem sei WelcomeGuest als Einführung empfohlen.
The latest news (more...
- 2008/05/01: CoCreate is now a legally (not just financially)
fully integrated part of PTC.
- 2007/11/30: PTC acquires CoCreate. CoCreate OneSpace Modeling
is renamed to PTC CoCreate Modeling (or CoCreate Modeling, for short).
- 2007/10/31: PTC announces its intent to acquire CoCreate.
- 2007/02/12: OneSpace Modeling 2007 out now!
A summary of new features is here.
- 2007/01/21: The "Osdm" TWiki subweb has been renamed to OneSpaceModeling.
Links to the old "Osdm" subweb will be redirected. If you find any problems
with the redirection, please report them!
- 2007/01/08: Check out http://www.cocreate.com/free for a free download
of OneSpace Modeling PE!
- 2006/12/21: New product names: OneSpace Designer Modeling is now OneSpace Modeling.
- 2006/11/02: OSDM2006/v14.50 is out now. Check out the
list of fixes here.
- 2006/02/06: OSDM 2006 has been released today.
Demos and What's New infos are online, and the code can be downloaded from the
- 2006/01/30: Spammers are attacking the site, leaving behind hidden links to
fraudulent web sites on TWiki topics. Had to clean up and change
the TWikiGuest account. Please let me know if you find any
other unusual stuff on the site.
- 2006/01/10: Roughly 25 updated or new entries. Details...
- 2005/05/01: Yours truly was interviewed
for the latest edition of CAD.de News!
- 2005/02/14: This site is
Site Of The Week
- 2005/02/14: 5 new entries, plus quite a few new translations (thanks to
- 2005/01/15: Roughly 15 new entries in the past month, plus lots of new
German translations. Not bad at all! Details...